National Parks are America’s baes – our spots where anyone can gather and enjoy the beauty that our country has to offer. By attending Landmark, you’re supporting the preservation of an important piece of American history – The National Mall. Still not convinced? Let us break it down for you, GIF-style.
1. The National Mall has a full planner. It’s America’s most visited national park, at 29 million visits a year.
2. It’s been 39 years since anyone gave the Mall some TLC, and it’s starting to show.
3. It’s still majestic, but it’s really time for some repairs.
4. But never fear – the power to fix the National Mall is in our hands!
5. By buying a ticket to Landmark, you’ll help put a dent in the estimated $400 million needed for repairs.
6. Plus, you’ll enjoy a weekend of great music and delicious food!
7. From locals enjoying picnics…
8. To visitors awed on their first trip…
9. The National Mall provides a fantastic space for all to enjoy!
10. Together, we’ll have a great weekend and work to improve a beautiful piece of our history.
11. Unless you’re like April. And then you should just come for the music.