Upon the release of his new album Grand Romantic on Tuesday, 6/16, Nate Ruess participated in one of the infamous Reddit “Ask Me Anything” sessions. In case you missed it, here are a few of our favorite highlights.
- Ruess discovered DC-based artist Teresa Oaxaca and just had to have her paint him “into her weird magical world.”
- His favorite song off of the album is “Take It Back.”
- This super creative fan made a Grand Romantic-themed jacket for Ruess – and he loves it.
- He says that the best part of performing live is hearing the audience singing his lyrics (take note, Landmark attendees).
- Ruess confessed that one time his tooth fell out on stage. What?